Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Promise me you'll never leave 
Like when you said stand by me 
Stay by me indefinitely 
Forever may we be singing free
Whatever it is can't you see
Life only last while we can breathe
Within my heart the clock beats 
When it stops forever may cease 
So lay by my side and lie to me
Love the way you lie 
Tell me till I die
Your judas kiss may sting forever 
But life only lasts till forever 

I'm wearing my suit: black and all
Your silky tears seem to call
My eyes to open and purge the flow
But my skin is cold Chilled to the bone
The casket closes off I go 
To a journey that no man knows
Watch the sky pray for rain 
You'll see my rainbow and know I'm safe
I've been through hell
But you've been my light 
So watch the sky and know I'm alright

No comments:

Post a Comment