Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wake up snap back guess I'm alone
Sweat my blanket I'm just that slow
But hey it was only a dream 
Screaming the sopranos 
To the oblivious ceiling 
A lonely world God only knows
Found the lowest common denominator
Why did I shout the highest common factors
You reflected the sun under my lamp light
I hid in night scared of bed bug bites

You went to my face and dissed my price tag
I said all I wanted was my cash back 
So you strolled about my only heart 
All my roses you plucked out
Left your trash to litter your steps
Came like the wind amidst your your cold rain
Caressed my face and stung like cocaine
The royal ass pain 
Flush my face red

All about we ran atop your smooth hand
Teasing the wind as I watched your dancing hair 
The thorned smile enthroned at first sight 
The flashing eyes that shone moonlight 
Waited upon you beck and all
But my legs grew weary 
My eagle wings had to fall
As you flew away 
And my vision grew bleak
I woke up 
It was only just a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment